I just wanted to let you know how great my lawn is looking now Molly (my Jack Russell) is on Dog Rocks. Our back garden was looking very patchy due to the dog urinating on the grass, but after 3 weeks I could notice a real difference…lots of new growth and no more burn patches. I’m sure with Spring around the corner we will be able to enjoy our garden once again.
HOW DOG ROCKS CAN SAVE YOUR LAWN
Dog Rocks are a cost effective and natural product for keeping your lawn free from urine burn marks.
The igneous rocks are mined in Australia. We package these in sustainable, lightweight cardboard pouches to fulfill our eco pledge – we’re proud to say we’re plastic free.
Per bowl, you will need 1 x 200g pack of Dog Rocks. One pack will last for 2 months and then must be changed to ensure continued results. If you split the pack you will be reducing the effectiveness of the product.
There are no harmful side effects to your pet – no affect on pH balance, the only outcome with correct use being a healthy, green lawn.
Dog Rocks have been on the market since 2003, and there is a reason we are the market leader! We provide to over a million customers worldwide, and continue to grow – endorsed by scientists, vets, gardeners and happy pet-parents alike!
With correct usage, Dog Rocks are proven to effectively work to change your gardens damaged appearance – preventing new burn marks from appearing. We also pride ourselves in excellent and considered customer care, always here to help.
Free from chemicals, Dog Rocks are so convenient to use. All you need to do is place the rocks in your pets water bowl and replace every 2 months. Your pet doesn’t like anything in their water bowl? No problem! Just place the rocks in a jug or pitcher of water and decant from there after 8-10 hours.
We are passionate about providing you with upmost care to ensure you can get the most from your Dog Rocks.
Feedback is welcomed and we pride ourselves on serving you and your pet.
Want to share your results? Use #MyDogRockshq and we’d love to see/hear all about it!
Dog Rocks work like a sponge, reaching a saturation point.
The minerals in the igneous stone cause a magnetic charge in water and in turn cause an ion exchange. Impurities in the water such as tin, nitrates and ammonia are absorbed leaving it in a purified state for your pet.
As they drink Dog Rock water, less nitrates enter their bodies meaning their urine causes no burn marks. An overload of nitrates causes these dead patches on your lawn.
Our 10 year old Tibetan Terrier, Tashi, is a much loved female dog whose toilet habits meant that a section of our lawn would never grow. I started using “Dog Rocks” 6 months ago (in both her indoor and outdoor water bowls) and gradually that section of lawn has regrown – an amazing result
Dog Rocks will help stop pet urine burn patches ruining your lawn, grass and hedges.
The original, 100% natural solution to prevent dog urine burn marks on your lawn. Pet parent and vet endorsed worldwide
One pack of Dog Rocks in your dog’s water bowl will keep your lawn in tip-top condition for up to 2 months. Many products claiming to cure your lawn of burn marks will lower the pH of your dog’s urine, which can cause urinary tract infections when used long term. Dog Rocks work by removing the nitrates from your dog’s drinking water and are proven to have no change to the pH balance of your pet’s urine. Want to know more? Download our fact sheet here.
CAUTION – Don’t be fooled by other products claiming to be as effective as Dog Rocks; we are original, authentic and regularly lab tested. Pets have been using our products for over 15 years and we guarantee effectiveness in 9 out of 10 cases.
DOG ROCKS BENEFITS
100% NATURALDog Rocks placed in your dog’s water bowl are the only 100% natural and hassle free solution to urine burn marks on your lawn and shrubs.
SAFE FOR ALL HOUSEHOLD PETSSafe for all household pets, Dog Rocks do not change the pH balance of drinking water or urine; you are not medicating your dog in any way and there are no known side effects.
DISCOVERED IN AUSTRALIAFirst discovered in Australia in the late ’90s, Dog Rocks® were tried and tested for many years and are now used by over a million dog owners worldwide to help stop pet urine from burning their grass.
Great stuff! I’ll have the whole street using them soon! I’m a happy man now, I just think carry on dogs I don’t care… cheers! I think all dog owners should use them!
HOW TO USE DOG ROCKS
Remove the Dog Rocks® from the bag and rinse
Dog Rocks® are all natural and straight from the earth, it is necessary to wash them prior to use. One 200g pack is the correct amount for one dog with one bowl.
Place rinsed rocks in your dog’s bowl OR a pitcher with 2 litres (1/2 gallon)
It is important to let the rocks submerge in the water pitcher 10 hours before use for them to be effective. Leave the rocks in the pitcher or bowl and replace every 2 months.
Keep your dog’s bowl or pitcher filled with water at all times
Just like your dog, the rocks need water to remain effective. Every time you fill up your dog’s water, fill the bowl or pitcher back to the 2L (1/2 gallon) mark.
Make sure your dog only drinks from water that has been filtered by Dog Rocks
Try to restrict them drinking on a regular basis from puddles, rivers, and streams. Bring water with you when your dog is away from home.
- In times of hot weather you may need to up your pet’s dosage of Dog Rocks purely because your dog will be drinking more water.
- You could put one pack of Dog Rocks in your pet’s water bowl and one pack a jug/pitcher of water and decant from pitcher to water bowl.
- Remember you need one pack (200g) of Dog Rocks in every water bowl your dog drinks from.
- Try to restrict them drinking on a regular basis from puddles, rivers and streams where you can.
- Every dog, household and situation is different but once you have found out what “dosage” suits you and your situation, there is no reason to have new burn patches appearing on your grass.
- Replace your Dog Rocks® every 2 months and for best results, refresh the water at night every two to three days, topping up in between
- If your dog removes the rocks from the water bowl, you can place the rocks in a jug (max 2 litres) and fill the water bowl from the jug. Keep the jug topped up at all times
- If you use a large amount of fertilizer on your lawn, it is best to reduce these quantities as it could reduce the effectiveness of Dog Rocks®
- Dog Rocks® may not work as well for a dog or bitch eating a lot of red meat. If you can reduce the red meat content in their diet, you should be able to enjoy a green lawn all year round
- Dog Rocks® isn’t a miracle cure! It won’t bring dead lawns back to life right away, you may need to re-sew and water, but in 9 out of 10 cases it will stop new patches from forming with continual use.
- Please read all instructions for use and remember you need 1 whole pack or 200g of Dog Rocks in every 2 litres of water.